- First version to be fully functional on the BeagleBoard and the ARMini
- Create name styles based on object properties
- Choose which attributes should be included in the style
- View previews of all defined styles in the Styles panel
- Apply styles to the selected objects with a single mouse click
Screenshot of the Styles panel and the Create style dialogue box.
Selective paste attributes
- When pasting attributes, choose which attributes to paste rather than pasting all attributes
- Choose an attribute group (e.g., Line styles) or individual attributes (e.g., Shadow)
Other new features
- More convenient colour deletion: while dragging a colour in the Colour Bar, a dustbin icon appears, and
dragging the colour to it deletes it
- More reliable start-up on foreign filing systems, e.g., HostFS on VRPC/Mac or SunFish.
AW 2.X features
AW 2.X2 features