New features in ArtWorks 2.2 (released at the Wakefield Show in May 2004):
- ClipView objects: Clip any collection of objects (sprites, JPEGs, shapes, complete
illustrations, even other ClipView objects) to any path, so the effect is like these
objects being viewed through a window defined by the path.
See this screenshot as an example.
- The clipping paths of ClipView objects are fully editable like normal path objects.
- ClipView objects are supported by AWRender, so third-party applications that support
ArtWorks files can display the resulting files!
- Centre-radius-drag creation of ellipses/circles
- Standard shapes display a tiny mark in their centre when selected
- User-defined Tab+letter keyboard shortcuts to switch tools
Mandala created by Henk Huinen